Introduce Yourself Here

Introduce Yourself Here

Introduce Yourself Here

Post by Mansoor.Ali » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:58 am

AsSalamu Alaikum, I am Mansoor Ali -Qasim's follower and helper. I am in the earlier twenties of age and I am a student.
I came to know about about the dreams of Qasim in August, 2016 and started being his helper in January, 2017 after a lot of thinking and contemplation on whether he is truthful and his dreams and should I help him.
Alhamdulillah, I have been blessed with good dreams and dreams about Qyamah myself which is one of the main reasons I believe Qasim and support him. Unlike him I have not been blessed with seeing Allah S.W.T and Muhammad S.A.W.W hundreds of times. I have never seen the nur of Allah S.W.T, as far as I can remember, but I have seen Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W at least two times in my dreams.
I have seen dajjal 3,4 times in my dreams of which only two dreams I remember in detail.
~«Just Need Your Prayers»~

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

Post by a.solver84 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:42 pm

Assalamualaikum WBT.

My name is Faisal, 30+ years old and I'm Malaysian. I have been started to be Qasim's follower since 15 Sept 2017 and then decided to be his helper a few weeks later.

Alhamdulillah, I feel blessed with good surrounding of peoples here who has the same intention, which is to help Qasim to spread his dreams to the entire world. Insha Allah.. by helping Qasim, may Allah ease our daily routine jobs and the most important thing is during 'Judgement Day'. Allahu A'lam..

Post by Sabeen » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Aslam o Alikum. I'm Sabeen Mubashir Bro Qasim's supporter and helper . I'm 19 years and a student .

I came to know about the dreams of Brother Qasim in January 2017 . When I watch their 2 videos of Gog and Mgog and about Pakistan . I heard a voice coming from heart that this person is speaking the truth you must follow him . So I start looking for brother and after 3 days I reach to him and after that day I started to help brother Qasim

Post by ummsaif » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:11 pm

Salaam alaykum. I am umm saif, mother of 3 in my early 30s. I knew about Muhammad Qasim's dreams since June 2016 or 1st Ramadhan 1437 to be precise.

My husband was the one who found Qasim's dreams in youtube, he quickly shared to me and to his family, and then we've spent days to search, learned, discussed for hours about all of his dreams connected with Al Quran and End Times' Hadith. And then, at the 3rd day we send emails to brother Qasim to introduce ourselves and we discussed with him. At the 7th day i decided to make a facebook page to share his dreams in text form, we dont publish videos because my connection was really bad that time.

Honestly, since the first time we watched his videos and read his blog, we couldnt stand our heart to believe in his dreams, it's very strange feeling we hardly understand, because we never know about Qasim, we never met him, we dont know anything about him, but the content of the dreams--not the dreamer--are the key point which made us to believe in these dreams of Qasim biidznillah, because when you contemplate the content of the dreams with pure hearts, you'll be convinced that this cant be man made, it's must be God's made, Allah Rabb of All Universe.

If you want to read Qasim's dreams in text form, kindly visit our page at we present dreams content in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
FB Page about Muhammad Qasim's Dreams in English and Bahasa Indonesia: (TEXT FORM ONLY)

Post by iabbasi » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:06 pm

AsSalamuAlaykum, Allahumma Salli Ala Sayyidina Wa Mowlana Muhammadin Wa Ala Aali Sayyidina Wa Mowlana Muhammadin Wabarik Wasallim.
I am Imran Abbasi from Pakistan. I came across brother Qasim's dreams videos around Ramadan in 2017. When I saw his dreams videos first time they struck my mind in a way that I have no choice but to accept them as a truth. It was just another addition to my end of times knowledge based on facts and truth rather they explained things in further details . By the mercy of Allah I accepted his dreams as a truth revealed by Allah(swt) and started spreading his dreams without knowing much about the dreamer. Alhamdulillah my family also accepted these dreams as a truth. Upon telling these dreams to my acquaintances, I experienced a strong reaction from them however since these dreams were divine and true, I started doing research in the light of Quran and Hadith to further reassure myself and also shared the ahadith in support of these dreams with others to convince them. Furthermore if you analyse the content of these dreams, you may find that they have very deep meanings and you can clearly identify that some messages are plain and straight forward which need no interpretation however there are other messages that may need interpretation from Quran, Sunnah and other dreams of Muhammad Qasim. I request and urge everyone to share these dreams with as many people as you can Insha'Allah. Please also Subscribe, like and share videos from my YouTube channel: ... CBt23cZwuA
JazakAllah min Khair

Post by abdsvr100 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:03 pm

AsSalamuAlaykum, Allahumma Salli Ala Sayyidina Wa Mowlana Muhammadin Wa Ala Aali Sayyidina Wa Mowlana Muhammadin Wabarik Wasallim.
My name is Osama Misri from Pakistan. I am a student. I am in early 20s. I started watching Brother Muhammad Qasim’s dreams in February 2017. I believe that he’s truthful, because before watching his dreams, I did made lots of sincere prayers and performed Umrah properly. After doing these things, I didn’t have spiritual connection with Allah SWT and didn’t feel peaceful. I was depressed about it, I decide to give up. However, after watching all of his dreams, I decide to make a single prayer. After this, I suddenly feel so peaceful and have spiritual connection with Allah SWT. That’s one of two important reasons I believe that he’s truthful. Second reason: I have knowledge about end of times, Quran and Sunnah. I started to help him in February 2017. I even have some dreams relating to Brother Muhammad Qasim and his helpers. I even saw Dajjal two times in my dreams.
Kindly share brother Muhammad Qasim’s dreams.
JazakaAllah Khair