The Blessed Car

Muhammad Qasim's Dreams in English
Hisham Mahdi

The Blessed Car

Post by Hisham Mahdi » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:11 pm

I took a shower and wear new cloth, i was in home in a room, my home was very old and damaged and rusty and i was thinking about my dreams how many my dreams comes true and where i am according to my dreams, then i think about it, i said my dreams related to people i meet come true so far, and these people are better then me they can do hard work and i am not able to do fast and hard work due to my weakness if my weakness can be go away i can do work like they are doing then i said any ay, lets go, maybe other my dreams come true soon.

then i out from the room and went to road in front of my home and watching here and there, then i saw our old car coming and that car stop right in front of me, and 2 young boys come out one is a elder in age an other one is younger, when i saw the car and boys i said oh this is our old car yes we got to fix it and now its able to run again by the help of Allah, and now young and hard working people driving this car, the elder boy talk to younger boy that we got decorate things for this car, this car will looks more good, the youngest one said yes the guy will come soon to decorate this car, they unload decorating things from car and put them to garage, during this i did not talk both of them i was just looking them what they are doing, then they went to same home from where i come from.

then i said yes we are again joining one place we were living at different places now we gathering in our old home and soon more people will come to know us and they will join us soon, then i go inside the home to see what they are doing in side the home, then i saw about 4 to 5 people including these young boys they were planing something how we have to do more good works i look them and i said let them make plans and dont disturb them during this all i did not talk to any one, and then i again went out side, when i come to garage again i saw a man, who arrange the decorating things, when i saw him i said, i saw him before some where but dont remember him so i ask from him, who are you? and what u r adoing here? i did not show him that i saw him before, he said i am a man who decorating the cars and i came here bcoz someone ask that they want to decorate their car, i said yes i saw young boys was talking about you, then i ask are u good with it, i mean are u professional? he said i already decorate many cars before, the cars u seeing on the roads i decorate them all, so dont worry i will decorate your car in professional way, then i start working with him so there is not a single mistake left by decorating the car becoz when the other people see our car they should feel good by seeing our car. there was a box and in it there are some colors and brush a beautiful colors and brush i never saw these type of colors before on the any other cars.

then i saw some colors and brush are missing in the box, i ask him y they are missing and where they are? he said this is all decorate things i have and these boys took them all and he said leave them, then i said wait let me find it from other decorating thing maybe they are in other place, then i look it all decorating thing and i say to Allah help me to find them and then i found 3 to 4 colors and i give him and he said nice u found some colors then i said some about 4 colors still missing and car will not decorate properly then he said i will decorate it like no one will notice it, then he start decorating the car, and he said when its ready people will ask about you how did u do this we never saw a decorated car before like this and dream was ended there.
لا اله الا الله، محمد رسول الله