Now, you believe?

Muhammad Qasim's Dreams in English
Hisham Mahdi

Now, you believe?

Post by Hisham Mahdi » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Allah, The Most High, has said to me,
"As long as muslims do not believe in your true dreams from me. I will not change the condition of the Muslims. And they will stay in the same condition. I will keep on straightening them from every side. Only until they regard your dreams as the truth. And that everything will happen exactly the way I have shown you in dreams"

09/22/2015
Allah ﷻ asked me "Qasim did Muslims believe you?” I told Him no only a few people did except them no one did.

Alláh ﷻ said "Qasim if they don't believe you then I will shake them heavily. And I will make them fight one another. And as long as they don't believe you they will keep on fighting like this".

I see that Muslims started killing each other. And the fighting became very tense and the bloodshed very severe. And the rest of the muslims became afraid as if they don't know what just happened. Or what will happen to them. It looked like they just wanted the others to stop fighting. Then the people who rejected my dreams started to believe in them. Even the people with many followers. And those who stop others from believing in my dreams started to believe my dreams. As well as the ones who stopped others from believing in my dreams. Then they told the others about my dreams and
this spreads across the entire world.
لا اله الا الله، محمد رسول الله