Imam Mahdi

Muhammad Qasim's Dreams in English
Hisham Mahdi

Imam Mahdi

Post by Hisham Mahdi » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Allah ﷻ told me in a dream to do some work and I am doing that. Some people say to me that you are misguiding people. By using the name of Allah ﷻ and His Messenger ﷺ. Some say that you write these dreams yourself. And try to make it seem to people that you are Imam Mahdi. While some people say that I am a liar.Today I am responding to these statements. Neither have I used the name of Allah ﷻ and His Messenger ﷺ. To mislead people nor have I written these dreams on my own self. Nor do I try to make it seem to people that I am Imam Mahdi. I have never made such a claim And I am not Messiah and I am not even a scholar.

I am only a simple man and I do not ask for any reward from anyone.

Muhammad ﷺ
Is the Last Prophet of Allah ﷻ.

And the Mercy of Allah ﷻ is for everyone. I just want to be a friend of Allah. That is all and now It should be clear.
The dreams are from Allah ﷻ lord of all creation. I have tried my best to narrate them exactly as I have seen them. Only Allah ﷻ lord of all creation can change these dreams into reality. I ask for help only from Allah ﷻ and only Allah ﷻ is my trustee. I haven't ever forced anyone to believe in these dreams. Everyone has the right to believe in it or not. Allah ﷻ and Muhammad ﷺ Have told me to share these dreams and that's what I'm doing.

Allah ﷻ also told me that "Qasim if anyone calls you a liar then tell him "you come and I will go also and then both of us will send the curse of Allahﷻ upon the liar. And whoever uses the name of Allah ﷻ and Muhammed ﷺ to mislead people then he should remain in hellfire forever and the curse of Allah ﷻ is upon the liars"

Ameen.
لا اله الا الله، محمد رسول الله