The War for The Survival of Islam

Muhammad Qasim's Dreams in English
Hisham Mahdi

The War for The Survival of Islam

Post by Hisham Mahdi » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:55 pm

I have seen this war many times in my true dreams. This war is imposed upon Pakistan and we defend our country and Islam. That was a very great and worst war against Islam in the world. That wasn't only the war for the survival of Pakistan but the war for the survival of Islam. Because before this war two main powerful castles of Islam, were destroyed and since Pakistan was the last castle of Islam hence it was very essential to defend Pakistan in order to save Islam. Before this War Allah conveyed the news of my dreams to the Army chief of Pakistan and Prophet Muhammad (s) also gave him the witness of my dreams that Qasim is not lying to anyone regarding his dreams and his dreams are true and they are from Allah. The Army and the people of Pakistan took bold steps to save Islam and Pakistan and then people who really love Pakistan started to rule it and we cleared Pakistan from all forms of disbelief and such a system of government was formed then Pakistan started to progress. When Pakistan started to progress than India tried to attack Pakistan but Allah helped Pakistan with powerful black jet fighters and India did not attack Pakistan after seeing them but on the other side India and its allies and terrorist groups also started to prepare for the war on Pakistan. We also attacked on Kashmir and freed it amd India doesn't dare to attack on Pakistan alone due to the black jet. After seeing these black Jets many Muslims from around the world came to Pakistan and started to play their roles in rebuilding Islam Allah helped us from The Unseen, and Allah made us very intelligent by his Mercy we make our own technology airplanes ships and also became self-sufficient. According to my true dreams Prophet Muhammad (s) participated invisibly and secretly in that war which was in the knowledge of the leading Commanders and then the worst war ever started, And that enemies of Pakistan we're sure that they would destroy Pakistan but the planning of Allah was something else and Allah helped Pakistan. I don't know how long it was but Pakistan won this war and became the superpower of the world since we won this war with the help of Allah and the enemies got defeated then Muslims from the East came out into the world and regain their lost territories and there was no one to stop us, and all forms of terrorism and oppression or demolished.We spread through Islam in the entire world and the entire world got filled with peace Islam got spread in the world once again and everyone came to know that the Real Islam of Muhammad (s) is full of peace there was mercy and Bounty everywhere and there was a risq everywhere and no one remained sad or poor and most of all, Allah was a happy with us and after a few years Dajjal appeared.
لا اله الا الله، محمد رسول الله